Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill in

#202

friday fill-ins
(design by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)"


This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is cake.

2. Fleeting is the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was a rug.

4. One good reason to have children is you can play child's game without anyone thinking you are childish.

5. The reason is yet to be known.

6. I abhor snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping, tomorrow my plans include decorating my house and Sunday, I want to do something fun!

AND/OR

1. HYAMLC: Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. TFNTADS:  The first noel...
3. GRYMGLNYD: God rest ye merry gentlemen...
4. ICUAMC: It came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: Silent night...
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: Twelve days of Christmas
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL:  Deck the Halls
8. YBWOYBNC: Santa Claus is coming to town
9. JTTWTLHC: Joy to the world...

No comments: